Sherryl is co-founder of McMillan Dubo LLP and leads the realization and insolvency group.
Sherryl has practiced almost exclusively in the areas of commercial insolvency, foreclosures, personal property security realization and collections work during her 18 years as a lawyer. She routinely represents financial institutions throughout British Columbia, as well as receivers and bankruptcy trustees.
Sherryl practiced for 10 years with a major national law firm in Vancouver as part of their realization and insolvency group. She then joined a regional law firm in Kamloops where she was a partner before co-founding McMillan Dubo LLP.
Today, she spends much of her free time practicing her negotiation and dispute resolution skills with her three small children, with the help of her husband.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia (1999)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – Insolvency Section
- Member, Vancouver Board of Trade
- Member, Risk Management Association
- Member, Association of Women in Finance
- Bachelor of Laws, LLB (1998), University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts (Advanced) (1994), University of Manitoba