Commercial Finance Paralegal (Kamloops)
If you are an experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant who is looking to relocate to the interior of British Columbia, we would like to here from you. We are a boutique firm specializing in Commercial Finance and Commercial Realization/Foreclosure for the financial institutions of Canada. We are seeking a full-time experienced Paralegal/ Legal Assistant to support our busy Commercial Finance practice. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and manage files for various clients relating to commercial transactions. We offer competitive salaries, group benefits, bonuses and company appreciation socials. We have a team of supportive and highly skilled staff and lawyers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and facilitate commercial transactions;
- Conducting due diligence searches and analyzing results;
- Maintain an organized Bring Forward system;
- Use of the following systems: PC Law, BC Online, myLTSA, and Worldox;
- General administrative duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience;
- Legal Assistant or Paralegal Certificate/Diploma or equivalent;
- Conveyancing or Business Law experienced considered an asset;
- Must be proficient in Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work, and manage time effectively;
- Self-motivated/able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment to meet deadlines.
Please submit your Cover Letter & Resume below. Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted further.
Date Posted: April 27, 2021
End Date: Open Ended
Associate Lawyer – No available postings at this time.
Legal Assistant – No available postings at this time.
Administrative Assistant – No available postings at this time.